Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mashooka

I have always been a fan of "culture" designers. East Indian, native, African... all cultures really.. Ethnic is the best of course. Reason? Simply because, it shows us, that there is more to a race then the color of their skin. The beauty out there is amazing, and all you need to do, is open your eyes. This week, I had the pleasure of speaking with, Aradhana Voight of Mashooka Designs and, making a new friend in the process. Mashooka has two sections to this this store.. One that is more "American" casual wear and one that I would live in forever, if given the choice, the East Indian side... The layout if awesome, with teleporters to take you to your choice place.. formal, or jewelery...etc... but, why would you need it? It is so worth just walking around aimlessly, and seeing all the beautiful clothing, and amazing ideas. Aradhana decided to try to change my view on mesh clothing, and out of everyone in Second Life she has made the best dent in my resolve. This BEAUTIFUL gown below... Mesh... amazing, soft, reminds me of a gentle breeze on a hot summer day... Wearing this dress made me feel as if I could close my eyes, and breath deeply... and smell the spices in the air... Adrak, Ajwain, Badi Elaichi and of course.... Dalchini... all, the most beautiful... Mashooka Post - 2 Mashooka Post - 1 Amazing dresses always need the perfect jewels.. And these are so perfect.. There are options too... I chose to wear this pretty dangling jewel however, there is a bridal option... an almost crown.. so worth it to try try it. Mashooka Post - 3 I thought, since I was using this beautiful mesh dress, I should also try a new mesh hair.. and of course, the place to go for mesh hair is, Wasabi Pills... I have yet to find a mesh hair, I loved as much as this hair. And I think that you should visit the links below, and visit the stores. Thank you so much, Aradhana for your friendship and this amazing, gift... You win... For you, I would use V3 any day. xoxo Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Orion FEM Mesh Hair - Browns Pack Skin: Filthy - Laika . Tan . 08 Shape: .:*[S]alt [AND] [P]epper]*:. Shape Abie (edited) Dress: :Mashooka: Meena lehenga Mesh {spice} Jewelery: :Mashooka: Lakshmi {gold-peach} Pose: Diesel Place: HuMaNoiD

0 comments:

Post a Comment