Tuesday, November 22, 2011


On flickr I was invited to do a "five days of Ison" challenge, where you where two different Ison items in each post. I unintentionally did so in my last post, so this time I actually tried to incorporate Ison items (not that it's hard for me to wear their stuff!) I'm seriously in love with this dress, the look of the leather, the low-cut part and the shoulder pads make it one of my new faves. It's out at Vintage fair, so go have a look!
Clawtooth is having a sale! I love that a lot of their hairs are vintage inspired. This one especially reminds me of an old hollywood actress. I don't think I want to take it off tbh!
Credits:
Skin- the body co. Lavender (01 Fair)
Hair- Clawtooth: You're a Star - Bombshell Blonde
Top- ISON - leather dress (v-cut)
Undershirt- [W&B] Claven Lace Blouse AUBERGINE
Belt- -Veschi- Jump Her! belt TDR
Pants- Emery - Trousers Kenia [Fucsia]
Shoes- .: vive nine :. RITA Boots in Mustard
Bag- ISON - kabuki crocodile tote (bronze)
Earring- (Yummy) Diamond Spray Earrings
Lipstick- PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - LipColor - MagentaMagic

0 comments:

Post a Comment