Thursday, November 24, 2011

My look at Warehouse HUGE SALE !

Ok so this event has kinda been a big deal for me ...Since its , apart from the Shoe Fair , the first event I ever blogged about a year before. And while DONT get me wrong I LOOOVE bargains, I loove a bunch of clothes and shoes and stuff surrounding me like any woman i get a racing heart beat in a similar situation BUT what I didnt like is the fact that some of the stuff I have already seen in the past year's event. So to be very mild about my criticism ...I still left a couple thousand of Lindens there , i might be exaggerating  about that but i still splurged :)))! wouldnt be called a shopaholic if I didnt !

And all in all it really is a GREAT chance to get extremely quality goods for a measly amount of money !

 So tomorrow..first thing......RUSH GIRLS !!!!
JUST DONT BUY THE SHOES LOL if you ask me lol

And Im NOT done posting about the goodies this is just a preiew (you can see more on Sophielle 's post too) but just an FYI - I started the event all gala-ed up but as i crashed a couple of times lol i changed into my little sheep avatar that you'll see later on !Btw ...i got the idea at Vintage fair when I ran into Lila Clemenceau (of UVA SL)as I had met her as an adorable little panda fighting "the vintage lag" LOL !!!!
 So just an fyi my "glam" wear was - bob hairdo from Lamb, Dress Chantkare from TFG's new collection, Plastik Skin and Bellballs jewelry ! ENJOY !
















0 comments:

Post a Comment