Thursday, November 24, 2011


Hello! (love) released even more awesome stuff, including the blazer and jeggings I am wearing. I really like the blazer, blazers are big staples in my inventory/wardrobe, and this one especially is very versatile. I’m also really impressed with the jeggings! I never thought anyone would convincingly be able to create jeggings (I figured they’d look like badly drawn jeans or something), but (love) has definitely pulled it off! There’s a whole bunch of colours too, but this teal colour really caught my eye.
Nothing else overly interesting in my hair, except for the Clawtooth hair. I’m not sure when the sale ends, so make sure you get down there while you can! I’m growing to really love their hair.
Lastly, a couple of exciting new things. You may have noticed my new style of blog pic, I’m not sure if I’ll keep this one, or continue experimenting with other styles, but any feedback would be good! Also, this is my 30th post, meaning I can get syndicated! I honestly never thought I would commit to my blog for this long, but I’m really happy that did.
Credits:
Skin- the body co. Lavender (01 Fair)
Hair- Clawtooth: Lovely Liz - Coffee with cream
Glasses- (Yummy) Mom Glasses - Feeling Sassy Black
Blazer- (love) casual blazer
Top- (TokiD) flowery ruffly (dark)
Undershirt- Part of *COCO* Sleeveless Sweater Beige Gray
Jeggings- (love) twill jeggings - teal
Boots- ANEXX Laceup Boots Dark Brown
Necklace- *League* Tassles Necklace
Ring- (epoque.s) Vie Deux Ring - Silver
Makeup- PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - LipColor - MagentaMagic

0 comments:

Post a Comment