Monday, November 21, 2011

She's a Vixen not a tramp

I know, you are probably all Vintage Fair'd out but since I just got threw it, I'm gonna show ya some vintage goodness. Normally I don't buy Shag hair but this boss Hello, Goodbye hair is just so groovy. You might be able to figure out from the name that you get TWO hairstyles: Hello & Goodbye. Personally, I prefer Goodbye over Hello...there's just something about it that makes it better for some reason (Yeah, I know I'm odd.) This Retro Swimwear from Dolly has to be the biggest steal of the entire fair. It's available in zebra and cheetah for only 50L! Considering most things there are over 150L, I had to do a double take on the price. I have to mention the Platform Pumps from HOC as well. Although these are not Vintage Fair exclusive (which is one of my pet peeves about these fairs), I couldn't not buy them. 150L for VERY customizable pumps is a great deal. There are 15 different colours for the shoe, the platform and the heel plus 6 bonus textures (including the zebra!) if you are part of the HOC Update group.
Be sure to check out my other Vintage Fair purchases at Next Pointless Trend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment