Monday, November 21, 2011


I went to check out {nestle my bosom} for a new release, but ended up buying half of the store! There's a whole bunch of really awesome stuff, like the woolen sweater I'm wearing, which inspired me to make this look.
[kik] is having a moving sale, and so of course I had to buy the entire store! All of the styles are really cute and unique, and well made in general. Go on down if you haven't, I have no idea how long the sale will last.
Credits:
Skin- the body co. Lavender (01 Fair)
Hair- [kik] hair-Shinobu (5colors)
Hat- LaGyo Alyona hat Pompei
Sweater- {nestle my bosom} grey itchy sweater (modded)
Top- ISON - tied up denim shirt
Shorts- (TokiD) paris shorts (earth)
Bag- .Moho - Le Sac Nouveau No.2
Shoes- ISON - girl panic boots (brown)
Ring- undefined lilies - yard sale stroll ringset (floral06)
Lipstick- PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - LipColor - CoaCoa

0 comments:

Post a Comment