Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome To Miami


Good morning lovelies!  It's Tuesday!  That means it's almost the middle of the week.  It's only my Monday though haha.  But that's ok because I have some fabulous stuff to show you!  I felt like being a little classy today. This adorable Mesh top from Souffle is available at the Limited Bazaar.  That's right I said Limited, which means only a limited amount of these designs are sold for a limited amount of time.  This top fits great and has an open back which is perfect for the summer. Since Zebra is one of my favorite animal prints, I just had to have it.  It's also available in a giraffe print for those of you who like giraffes better.  The top includes 5 sizes, XXS to L and a perfect fit alpha.  I would recommend checking this out before it's too late!

The next thing here are these amazingly fabulous Miami Linen pants from BOOM.  This is another Mesh item.  I tell you Mesh just keeps getting better.  These pants fit great and include 5 sizes, XXS to L, and an alpha.  They are available in 38 different colors so you can choose your favorite!  I tell you something I do love about these pants is the way they move when your avatar moves and walks.  Some of the smoothest mesh I've found.  They are 100% Mesh and something you don't want to miss out on!  Get down there and try them for yourself =).  You won't be disappointed.

The last thing I'd like to show you, is yet another Mesh item!  This gorgeous new hair called Darling Nicki from Exile is something I just had to have.  It's been a little while since Exile released any new hairs since the Hair Fair, but I just love this one.  It's cute and classy!  Perfect for any outfit, whether it's dressy, or just cute and casual.  Exile's hairs always fit great and normally come with 2 different alphas to either hide just your head or hide your ears and your head. This is definitely a hair you want to try for yourself.

Happy Tuesday Shopping Lovelies!
<3 Dani

Skin:  Belleza - Lily V1 - Pale 2
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Exile - Darling Nicki - Mesh - Light Blondes
Top:  { Souffle } - Zebra Backless Top  - MESH  **@ Limited Bazaar**
Pants:  *BOOM* - Miami Linens - Graphite - 100% MESH  **NEW**
Shoes:  N-Core - Lulu - Black  **@ Vintage Fair**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Poses:  Diesel Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment