Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Wanna Dance, an Love, and Dance Again


Good morning lovelies and happy almost the end of the week!  I'd like to show you some more awesome stuff today =D.  First of all I'd like to show you this new skin from Modish.  It is specifically available for the Grunge Soul Project this round.  So that means it's going for a discounted price and it might be exclusive to this event!  So I would recommend getting down there and trying it.  I love Modish skins and I've been in a pale sorta mood so this fits just perfectly =D.

This cute summery tank and shorts comes from GizzA.  They are both mesh items and come with different sizes to fit each avi and a choice of alphas.  I love the wrinkles and realistic look of this mesh and GizzA is a fabulous designer so this is something to definitely check out!  The tanks come in  8 colors and the denim shorts in 4 colors so I'm sure you will find the one you just love!

The last thing I'd like to show you here is this very cute short hair called Figure from Elikatira.  I've been a fan of Elikatira hairs for some time now and the mesh hairs are just getting better with each new one.  Not only do they fit well but they have great detailed textures.  I would definitely get down there to demo this one.  And even other ones if you so choose =P.

I hope you all enjoy the look today and I"ll be back to show you more later!  Happy Shopping!
<3 Dani

Skin:  ::Modish:: -  Kukla - Voodo - Fair  **@ GSP**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  [Elikatira] - Figure - Mesh - Blonde 02  **NEW**
Top:  GizzA - Mesh Tank - Black  **NEW**
Shorts:  GizzA - Jean Shorts -Mesh - Blue  **NEW**
Feet:  Slink - Women's Barefeet Medium Rigged - Mesh  **NEW**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Poses:  Glitterati



0 comments:

Post a Comment