Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In Bloom


Good afternoon everyone!  Guess what!  I have some more goodies to show you =D.  This very cute strapless mesh dress is available at Paper.Doll.  And you know what?  It's FREE!  Paper.Doll is having a reopening mini hunt with 4 awesome gifts. This is just one of the cute goodies!  Just look for the bags =D.

I have been trying to find a good straight Mesh hair with bangs, and I found this newer one at Elikatira called Studio.  I decided to go with a darker hair today.  I was feeling more brunette =).  Since that is my natural color hair.  Just thought I'd spice things up a bit hehe!  Go try this hair!  You will love it!

You cannot have your cute outfit without your cosmetics from Pink Acid.  These natural Baby Doll lips just fit perfect with this cute summer outfit!  Another place I would definitely recommend stopping by because she makes some fabulous cosmetics and you won't walk away empty handed!

Happy Shopping!
XOXOX <3 Dani

Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Europa 2
Lips:  Pink Acid - Baby Doll Lips - Naturally Nude  **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co. 
Hair:  [Elikatira] - Studio - Mesh - Rich Browns
Dress:  Paper.Doll - Strapless Sundress - Rosebuds  **@ Mini-Hunt**
Feet:  Slink - Women's Medium Barefeet Rigged MESH  **NEW**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Pose:  Diesel Works


0 comments:

Post a Comment