Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hey, I Just Met You...


Woooo good afternoon lovelies!  It is time to show you some new stuff.  So exciting!  Mon Tissu released this very summery mesh dress that I am absolutely in love with.  It fits nicely with two different alpha options and 5 sizes from XSS to XL to fit any size avi!  I, of course picked the one with my two favorite colors in it, purple and pink, but there are many to choose from so I guarantee you'll find one you just can't live without!

Also Truth released two new hairs and this is one of them!  It's called Elsa.  I love the realistic textures with the roots version.  And it fits perfectly!

If you haven't been by Izzie's, you should stop by.  She has released a GORGEOUS new skin called Elena that is available in 7 tones:  pale, porcelain, sunkissed, natural, caramel, deeptan and mocha, with Pale shown here.  It has 10 different eye makeup tattoo options, and two freckle options, one for the face only or face and body.  I'm a sucker for freckles so I adore this addition!  Don't forget to go down there and demo it!  It is definitely worth it!

The last thing I'll show you here is these cute-a-licious boots from Monso!  These are available at the Vintage Fair. And you know what the most awesome part is?  They are color change by HUD!   I just had to have them!  I love me some cowgirl boots and that just made me want them more!  Very nicely detailed and they fit awesome.

I hope you all enjoy the look today and get down and find your awesome goodies =).
Happy Shopping!
<3 Dani

Skin:  Izzie's - Elena Skin - Pale w/freckles tattoo layer   **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co. 
Hair:  Truth - Elsa - Light Blondes - Mesh  **NEW**
Dress:  Mon Tissu  - Frock Dress - Ombre  - Mesh  **NEW**
Boots:  Monso - My Western Boots  ** @ Vintage Fair**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  ::BB:: - Mesh Lashes - Clumpy Black
Pose: Purple Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment