Friday, August 17, 2012

Hit Me With Your Pet Shark


Good afternoon and Happy Friday everyone!  I know, I know that's not the words to the song (it's hit me with your best shot),  but if you have ever watched the show the Singing Bee you know what I'm talking about.  It kinda fits since I'm wearing this sexy new mesh bikini made by G Field.  It is available at FaMESHed in several different colors! I have to say I'm not huge fan of Mesh bikinis because they never fit right but this one fits perfectly!  Yay!

I also wanted to show you some newness well not brand new but new.  I'm a little late getting this up but I didn't want you to miss out on this!   I would like to introduce you guys to this very sexy skin from Filthy called Alecia.  It comes in 4 tones : cream , ivory , tan , dark and available with or without cleavage.  Shown here is the tan version.  It's a very realistic skin with great shading and fabulous detail. Definitely another skin worth demoing!

The last thing I would like to show you is this gorgeous new mesh hair from Lamb.  Lamb has always been one of my favorite hair designers and when they started coming out with mesh I was so excited.  The textures are very realistic and the fit is fantastic!  Another design worth demoing because I do promise you won't walk away empty handed =).  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and a great start to the weekend!

Happy Shopping!
<3 Dani

Skin:  :F: - Alecia Skin - ( C ) Tan.01.  **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  !lamb - Gemini - Mesh - Refreshed Blonds - HoneyComb  **NEW**
Bikini:  *GF* - [MESH] Frill Bikini - White  **@ FaMESHed**
Feet:  Slink - Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Medium
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  ::BB:: - Mesh Lashes - Clumpy Black
Poses:  aDORKable Poses - Ruffles Pack  **@ Collabor88**

0 comments:

Post a Comment