Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get This Party Started



Good afternoon lovelies!  I haven't forgotten about you!  I've just been busy busy lately.  But I'm back to show you more awesomeness!  This new JesyLilo skin called Dalal is the first bit of newness I want to show you.  JesyLilo hasn't come out with anything new in a little bit and all of the sudden she's come out with some very awesome skins!  This is just one of them =).  I love the teeth visible on this skin and the colors of the make up!  Definitely perfect for a night out with the girls or a hot date!  Great Job Lilo <3.

Second I would like to show you this dress, and yes it is Mesh.  You know me I can't get enough Mesh.  This dress is available right now for 55L at Fi*Fridays.  Who makes it?  One of my fave stores!  GoK!  This dress comes in 5 sizes XXS to L, and of course and alpha.  It's also available in 3 different colors (black, silver, or gold).  So go pick out your favorite.  It's only available a little while longer!

And last of all for this post I'd like to show you this lovely new hair from CaTwA.  Is it Mesh?  Of course it is!  This is one of the two new Mesh hairs that CaTwA has released recently.  I showed you the other one in a previous post =D.  The textures and tones are brilliant for a great fitting hair!  Definitely get down there and try it for yourself.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

Happy Shopping!
<3 Dani

Skin:  JesyLilo - Dalal - LightTan  Skin - J3  **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  CaTwA - Mesh Erica Hairstyle - Summer Blondies  **NEW**
Dress:  GoK - Friday Night Ruffle Dress - Silver - Mesh  **@ Fi*Fridays**
Necklace - MG - Butterfly Silver Necklace - Long  **@ Collabor88**
Shoes:  Slink - Destiny Heels - Black
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Poses:  Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment