Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wonderland

The inspiration for today's look started with this great newly released sleeve tattoo from aRAWRa called "Down the Rabbit Hole." I decided to reach back in my inventory and break out some Alice in Wonderland themed accessories I discovered a while back at Redskull - I love the little details on the necklace such as a teapot, a tophat, and of course a big clock because "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" The matching bow for your hair is a freebie! Then I featured a pretty little party dress from Aoharu, fit for a tea party, and some coordinating sleeve stockings from Hello Dave. This whimsical yet very ladylike look is as smart and charming as Alice herself.
Dress: Bright Graduation Dress in blue by Aoharu
Tattoo: Down the Rabbit Hole Sleeve by aRAWRa
Stockings: Sleeve Stockings in Opaque Green by Hello Dave
Shoes: Soul Xtreme Heel in "Oasis" by N-Core
Necklace: Alice in wonderland necklace by Redskull
Hairbow: Alice in wonderland hairbow by Redskull (FREEBIE!)
Skin: Miranda: Lovely Tea: 02(L6) pale by I CE COCO
Hair: Boho 2 in Carrot by Truth

0 comments:

Post a Comment