Sunday, September 19, 2010

the ♥SECRET♥ is OUT !!!! ( !?or better said IN ?! )

I Like to say I have an eye to spot a upcoming bomb of a designer ! Creative , avantgarde and yet keeping their store adjusted to every girls fashion needs. I love the stores where you can judge the quality of the items by the gifts they offer. I love when I see eaqual effort put into both !

I love when I can walk into a store and forget how much did I spend ?! :))) 

MAYLEE brings all those qualities into one ! her store cleverly named "The SECRET STORE " is a little hidden treasure !!!
 A well kept secret about to blast the SL universe !!!

 This is just ...a little bite ...Just  to get the idea how creative and fashionably dangerous she really is !!! Talk about a fashion Tornado!!!
  
Style 1:
 1.Skirt : rhapsody- Bloom Box
 2. Corset- Sweet Stawberry
 3. Hair- 3636-Rima-Burgundy

 Style 2:
 1.Skirt -OL$!!!- Blossoms Skirt 
 2. Corset -Fresh Blueberry
 3. Hair- Amanda- Dernier. Cri

 Style 3:
 1. Skirt - OL$- Stripped Skirt (The new navy fashion wave !!!!)  
 2.Corset-Licorice fLake => Just take a look at the BEUTIFUL TEXTURE of the corsets- so intriquite , and detailed!!
 3. Soks- Free box of beutiful colorful soks !!!!
 4. Hair- Taylor- dernier Cri- HF2010


Landmarks:
Dernier. Cri

0 comments:

Post a Comment