Sunday, September 5, 2010

***SEREN'S CLOSET***-GOODIES PAST &PRESENT & FUTURE :))

I LOVE A great finding !
I love aninventive design !
I love to hunt!
I love to tease with my clothes ! 
I love to feel sexy !

 -  IF you find yourself in any of those statements -BE SURE TO VISIT *SEREN'S CLOSET*


Outfits presented are :
  
  1.Working Diva Yellow- 2 different ways of wearing it- and YOU get to decide upon occasion !
  2.BTSH item - just to see what you missed hehehe Im mean - *Naughty School Girl*
  3.Key To My Heart Rose -At the door FREEBIE- Greeting you with sexy smoldering dress ? Whats not to love ?!?!?!

Hair used in shots:
 *W&Y*-WakA&Yuki Hair- Model HAir -17



 THANK YOU SEREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE LUV YOU !!!!!!

1 comments:

Seren Foxclaw said...

i love it ladies.. and i love you too... hehe

Post a Comment