Sunday, February 12, 2012

Retail Therapy in SL




Don’t you love this sweater? I do. I posted a pic sometime ago in this Flickr group asking someone to do it in SL, and here it is! Thanks Elka so much! <3
OK, I’m about to start working again in RL :/(bye holidays!) so I won’t be so blogging active - hope all of you awesome designers understand that things may delay a bit.
SWEATER: !BF! Hakuna Matata Sweater @marketplace
JEANS: magari - signature denim - W04  
SHOES:  *Tea Time*  Oxford Shoes  Azure/Leo
HAIR: : vive nine :. BangedUp Braid in GoldBlonde (item for COLLABOR88)
NAILS: Izzie’s - Tribal Nails (also made based on my request on that Flickr group!)
BAG: [DDL] Hello - Goodbye (Beige) (LF)
FEATHER EXTENSION:  { birdy. } feather / hair extensions  (store closed)
SKIN: .::Mother Goose’s::.Bomi teeth-1L ONLY!
EYES <MARIKO> CAPPUCINO EYES - Honey 
POSES: Art Body Store- Coffee Lover (includes Cup Prop)

Read original post HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment