Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just passing through!

I know I said I would return in two weeks, but I missed and I pushed a little way back!

I can not post with the same frequency, but I’ll do my best to be here a few times a week!

What can I do if my addiction to posting on blogs is so great? I only left to satisfy that void that was inside of me!

The computer does not help much, but I’ll try to make the best pictures possible!

Hair – “LoQ Hair” – Martini – Sweet Blonde *New*

Skin – [Al Vulo! Skin ] – Konny Sid Groupie Fair *New* Project Themeory

Shape – *ANNA SHAPES* – Paola Small

Eyes – .ID. Insufferrable Dastard – FFL / Indigo *Free* for members group ( *150L$*fee - secondlife:///app/group/82b1ad81-f357-418e-2199-879bb4cb1e23/about)

Lashes – [the oBscene] – Collection Lashes-iPOS

Dress – MAAIMESH Mina Glitter Dress Washed Black *New*

Boots - - CHANDELLE - – Boots Kat. black *New*

A special thanks to Chandelle Design, Hlin Bluebird, Snow Wolfhunter and Audrey Lamede ! :D

Xoxo ! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment