Thursday, February 23, 2012

New girl in town.

~ slowly walks in and drops her luggages. ~

Bonjour!
I'm the latest recruit in here and I'm happy to present you my first post on this blog!


✤ ✤ ✤



Shape :  my own
Skin : The Body Co. - Orchid 01 Fair Brown Brows
Makeup : The Body Co. - Lilac 01 Fair Makeup Cute
Eyes : ID - Mirror Darker Blue
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : Truth - Gianna w/Roots Carrot
Freckles : LAQ - Freckles 01
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails
Teeth : Deetalez - Prim Teeth

Shirt : Mon Tissu - Gathered Frills Blouse Teal
Sweater : Maitreya - Athena Sweater Creme
Jeans : Mon Tissu - Denim Lou Lou Used
Necklace : Ha! - You Broke Me! Black
Rings : Fanatik for Sticky Fingers - My Steel Boho Ring Black, Turquoise & Yellow
Glasses : DECO - BCP Glasses Licorice
Pet : Zooby - Pettable Tan Chihuahua
Bow (on pet): CheerNo - Yellow Bow

Pose : LiLau. - Scarlett 4 Static Poses


✤ ✤ ✤

more on my blog
http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Post a Comment