Wednesday, February 22, 2012

http://retailtherapyinsl.tumblr.com



I want to introduce you today to a new store I’m in love with. It’s called Urbanaand the clothes are outstanding! I love the desings, the textures, the patterns, the colors - in fact, all of it! 
I also want to mention this tan version of Pink Acid’s Jackie skin. Last month I blogged the caramel version; and I really dig this version much more. Love love love how the lips contrast <3
That’s all for now folks.


CREDITS
TOP: urbana. Mari Top Ocean (new store)
SKIRT: urbana. Reina Skirt Cream (new store) (You can also get an exclusive color of it  at The Fashion Garret)
BEAUTY MARK:  L.Fauna Beautymark - Monroe
HAIR: !lamb. Ghost - Kit Kat
NAILS: MANDALA Long Nails @marketplace promo price
SHOES: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Pearl (past gift)
BAG: NHA! Tote Joanna (item for The Fashion Garret)
EARRINGS: [BarCode] Square’d Up (Orange Dots) -(new release@marketplace)
SUNGLASSES: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Aggressive Sunglasses (item for The Fashion Garret)
SKIN:Pink Acid Jackie Skin (chocolate) Face 1-Dark Brows

0 comments:

Post a Comment