Tuesday, February 28, 2012

http://retailtherapyinsl.tumblr.com




Hey everybody! I’m back -or trying to! A lot of stuff has been released since I was away, so I will try to catch up (and I also want to share things I have bought recently =) ) so I’m making double post today!
On a side note, I’m sorry if I can post ALL the items sent to me; I will try to do my best but RL job is bombarding me with tasks so I will spend less time in SL
Look 1:
BODYSUIT: urbana. Monika Bodysuit Cream (new store!)
TIGHTS: mijn.botique / hoserie / sheer studs tights @marketplace
SHOES: HouseofFox :: AcapellaBootsV2 Shoes (new release)
LIPSTICK: Dead Apples Cherry Gloss @marketplace
CHAIN: Black Cross Chain @marketplace
BAG: MONS/ BLACK [MESH] Hand Bag Black (new release @AVENUE mix+mesh)
CHAIN NOSE: [AMELIARAEBEAUPARLANT] Theology Nose Piercing 
HAIR: [BURLEY]_Hannah_Blonde05
SUNGLASSES: [DDL] I Quit!!! (white) (new release)
JACKET: {.essences.} Bonnie Biker Jacket Size [Black] (new release)
SKIN:  the body co. Ylang Ylang (04 Medium)
Look 2:
 SHOES: MONS/ BLACK [MESH] Sandals Shoes (new release @AVENUE mix+mesh)
DRESS: Paperbag. Lil Rosie (item for The Whore Couture Fair 2012- starts 1st March)
JACKET: Xanadu Fashion Alys Mesh Jacket 
LIPSTICK: Dead Apples -Sinistre Gloss @marketplace
HAIR: !lamb. Sweet Pea - Left-Brained 
SUNGLASSES: [AMELIARAEBEAUPARLANT] Millamanti Shades Gold Op12 Lenses 
BAG: [AMELIARAEBEAUPARLANT] The Chesterfield Flap Handbag in Noir [Shoulder]
NECKLACE 1: [AMELIARAEBEAUPARLANT]The Theology Necklace
NECKLACE 2: [Z3] GW Pharaoh @marketplace
SKIN: the body co. Ylang Ylang (04 Medium) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment