Saturday, February 11, 2012

Retail Therapy in SL- Back to Black event (2)


 


My body is a cage...but my mind holds the key. That's the name of this inspiring prop you can already find at Back to Black event which has just started! This prop cage is by Miamai, it includes 7 poses and 2 versions (119 and 121 prims). I totally love the concept this cage expresses, since this event aims to transmit a message of hope and understanding.
Whatever situation you're dealing with - and this is RL Noe talking- don't ever lose faith. You hold the key in your mind to break free and move on.
I'm trying to give the posts about the events some context apart from plain blogging (which I really like now, and will mantain). In the previous post, I chose a colorful, positive background, whereas I chose to express a more intimate context in this one. This event has touched my heart and it shows.

Credits

OUTFIT: Peqe - Pitch (available at Back to Black event)
SHOES: HouseofFox :: Edgy Pumps
NAILS: *RYCA*  Matching Gold Nail Polish (included in gold rings set)
EYESHADOW: MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow full (yellow)
EYELINER: MONS / Makeups - eyeliner mid (black)
BANGLES 1: +>A&A<+ Ouroboros - Wrist - Gold (available at Back to Black event)
BANGLES 2: :Fanatik line: Real bitch copper and gold bangles (new release)
RING 1: :Fanatik line: Real bitch gold ring (new release)
RING 2: :Fanatik line- Skull ring COPPER (new release)
EARRINGS: [DDL] To The Left (black) (available at Back to Black event)
HAIR: [LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair - Powder
SKIN: [A] Skin -"[B]aby"- SK - (new edition)
EYES: MONS / Eyes -hazel-
PROP: MIAMAI- My Body is a Cage (available at Back to Black event)


Read original post here

0 comments:

Post a Comment