Thursday, February 9, 2012

Retail Therapy in SL - #150






Hey everyone! Ok this is my first post in Tumblr, I'm officially starting here! I moved the views tracker from my blog and will add each of you to my blogroll (will take time!). Hope the rest of the links are working, if you see any flaw let me know!

Most of today's look is based on this amazing complete avatar called Jessy Queen of the Night- released by Al Vulo in collaboration with Mina hair, I <3 Fashion andRetro'. The whole avatar looks pretty awesome, you defly should get it!  I selected some of the items for this post. The lovely necklace is from Undefined Lilies and it's specially made for Valentine's Day. Until Feb 14th the necklace will be sold asmodify/transfer, so people can give it to their valentine.


Wearing:
TOP: :::Le Primitif:::  Holy Heart Tank Pink (item for Perfect Wardrobe new round)
SHORTS: [ SAKIDE ] Classy Shorts Black (new release!)
BOOTS: {*I <3FashiOn*} Jessy*Spike Boots Base (part of Jessy avatar)
GLOVES:{*I <3FashiOn*} Jessy*Biker Gloves
LIPSTICK: *Tea Time* CRAZYLIPCOLOR HOTPINK
TATTOO: Vestigium - Pirates - [T] Faded (sleeves)
MAKE UP: ::Cherry Drops:: Drama eyes 2
HAIR: .: vive nine :. BangedUp Braid in Cinnamon (item for COLLABOR88)
EYELASHES: al vulo [ LONG EYELASHES]jessy (part of Jessy avatar)
SUNGLASSES: Le Mode Inc. Sunglasses Aviator III (not available)
EARRINGS: [bellballs] Hammered Metal Stud- Silver 
SKIN: al vulo - Jessy*  natural dream claveage cacoa (part of Jessy avatar)
POSES: DLL and Everglow

ORIGINAL POST: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment