Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quick & Simple

A pretty, simple and quick look. I got these beautiful sandals in the subscribo group at the store PurePoison and I'm very impressed with the quality of this item *~* Very good textures, sculpties and, of course, skin texture is also very well made. There's a HUD so you can fit your skin color/size/nails, etc. It comes with a latex outfit, but since I'm not a big fan of latex, I just grabbed the shoes and added it to my everyday look XD Check it out!
Skin - AL Vulo! "Sally (Sunkissed)"
Cabelo / Hair -^;^CaTwA^;^ Basma HairStyle
Vestido / Dress - Sticky fingers : My black Tee dress *NEW*
Leggings - Spirit Store "Yana leggings"
Cinto / Belt - ~Pepper~ Knotted Mesh Belt Poses - EverGlow *NEW*
Sandálias / Sandals - [PurePoison] - FREE - Subscribe Group

0 comments:

Post a Comment