Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Please, allow me to introduce myself...



Hello there ! 

Please, allow me to introduce you the... Male Me ! muhahaha 

From now on - to the terror of some male bloggers lol (kidding) - im introducing myself in the male blogger world hahaha 

One of the most important things for a good look male av i already got - the shape. (that you can buy at Dont !nspect. marketplace Store

I hope all enjoy - boys to have somewhere else to look for good stuffs and also for girls cuz lets be honest.. My 'male me' is hot as hell !! xD  


*** For full credits click bellow the second pic, pls. ***



Credits:  

Shape: Dont !nspect. - 0767 No7 
 
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Urban Savage 2 [Blacks]  

Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~Noctis Group Gift/tag - free to join  

Tattoo |neck|: Vestigium - Zodiac [aquarius]  

Tattoo |chest|: Vestigium - Skull Series - Burning Skull (New)  

Tattoo |arms|: Vestigium - Skull Series - Skull Half Sleeves (New)  

Eyes: COTNv2Eyes/Blind  

Piercing |face|: - .HoD. - Lisbeth Piercing 
 
Piercing |chest|: - .HoD. - Bulletproof Piercing Collection  

Piercing |Belly|: - .HoD. - Thrust Piercing  

Necklace: - .HoD. -  Mercenary Men's Set  

Pants: [NV] LOVE KILLS BAGGY hunt gift 0L | Prize for My Rotting Valentine Hunt |  

Shoes: [Gos] GTFO Boots in Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment