Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hot Chocolate

When I was a little kid, my dream was a black Barbie I only saw for sale at a shop very far away from my city *~* Well, mom never bought me the doll, instead se kept giving me tons of blondie Barbies --' Oh, I had some "latina" ones, which were my favorite *O* But today I finally got my black Barbie \o/ AL Vulo brings Polly 2 in this delicious chocolate tone. I really love the cute young face and the amazing skin tone *~* And blah blah blah, the skins come with all that stuff I've already said on Polly 2 Caramel review. So let's see the pics, demos, etc... Hmm, I think I want an asian Barbie now U.U
Skin - AL VULO! Polly 2 [Chocolate] *NEW*

Cabelo / Hair - Analog Dog "Sine"
Corset - :::Sn@tch Emmeline Floral Corsets:::
Sandálias / Sandals - N-core "Etoile Floral"
Unhas & Braceletes / Nails & Bangles - (r)M ~ Bangles w/ Ring & Nails (Gold)
Colar / Necklace - Amorous "Antiquarian Absinthe"
Cadeira com poses / Chair with poses (8 poses) - Purple Poses *NEW*

0 comments:

Post a Comment