Friday, July 13, 2012

You Make Me Feel Alive



Good evening lovelies.  I'm here to show you some newness.  This sexy mesh dress from Mes Sucreries is just adorable and sexy at the same time.  The mesh fits and moves really well.  There are several different designs to choose from but you know me and I love pink so this was my fave. And today was Fifty Linden Friday!  This gorgeous Mesh hair from Wasabi Pills was part of it!  Only 50L.  That is awesome!  It comes in two different colors for purchase.  Also this awesometastic pose box from Glitterati was a must have.  It was also 50L!  It comes with 5 poses and color change box.  I'm addicted to poses so this was perfect!  Thanks Katey <3 !  I hope everyone had a good end to their week and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin: Al Vulo!  - Georgie - Shine - Custard  **@ ONE VOICE**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Princess Mesh Hair - Vanilla Pudding  **Available for FLF**
Dress:  Mes Sucreries - My Tchatcha Dress - Pink Leo  **NEW**
Shoes:  N-Core - Shark II One Voice Edition - White  **@ ONE VOICE**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Liquid Light - Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice  **@  ONE VOICE**
Lashes:  Redgrave -  ExtraLong
Pose w/prop:  Glitterati - Boxy  **Available for FLF**

0 comments:

Post a Comment