Sunday, July 22, 2012

After


Good evening lovelies!  It's been a hot and fantastic weekend here and I was about to head to bed but before I do that I wanna show you some awesomeness I found!  I figured since it was Sunday I'd go for the sophisticated look here.  This very sexy but classy new mesh top from Zaara is something I just had to have.  I love Zaara anyways but they've come out with Mesh and I just can't get away from mesh.  This top would look good with a skirt or even some nice slacks or jeans.  It's classy but shows a little skin to give it that sexy touch.  It's available in several different colors.  I also found this fabulous leather Mesh skirt from Fanatik that just fits perfectly with this outfit.  Magika has done it again with some very gorgeous new Mesh hair called After.  I definitely went after this one.  I tell you, you just can't go wrong with Mesh and this just keeps getting better.  I hope everyone has a great closing to their weekend!  Goodnight for now =). zzzzZZZZzzzzzz!

<3 Dani

Skin:  Belleza - Lily V1 - Pale 2
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Magika - [01] After - MESH   **NEW**
Glasses:  [EY:NO] - Flamingo Glasses - Black
Shirt:  Zaara  - Ashima Blouse - Ivory - MESH  **NEW**
Skirt:  :FANATIK: - Pencil Skirt - Leather - Black  MESH
Shoes:  [Diktator] - CHIC - Zebra
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Pose:  Label Motion

0 comments:

Post a Comment