Monday, July 30, 2012

It's a Slumber Party @ Perfect Wardrobe!


Good evening lovelies!  It's time for another round of Perfect Wardrobe and this time it's slumber party time.  This is perfect because I was feeling kinda tired tonight.  Lots a great items out.  This one is perhaps one of my faves from AlterEgo.  It comes with two different versions:  You can wear it with the bra or with the cute mesh top.  It also comes with these sexy hot pants.  You can't ever go wrong with AlterEgo if you want to feel and look sexy.  Now remember this is just one of the many fabulous designs at Perfect Wardrobe so I would definitely check it out when you get ready for bed or just wanna be sexy!

Elikatira released a new Mesh hair too!  I am a sucker for hair.  I think my inventory is over half hair haha!  This one just fit perfect with this outfit.  I love how realistic Elikatira's textures are.  Definitely one of my faves!  I would recommend going to demo it because I promise you won't walk always empty handed =D.

And of course here if another look at the fabulous new Glam Affair skin Cassiopea.  This time you can see the amazing new updated body.  I can't seem to take it off. It is definitely my favorite so far!

Happy Shopping Lovelies!!!
<3 Dani

Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Europa 02  **NEW**
Shape: Dani & Co.
Hair:  [Elikatira] - Control - Mesh - Bright Blondes  **NEW**
Outfit:  AlterEgo - Spoiled Slumber Set  **@ PERFECT WARDROBE**
Feet:  Slink - Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Medium
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong

0 comments:

Post a Comment