Monday, July 23, 2012

Falling For You


Good evening lovelies!  It was time to get cute for summer today since it was so hot out and I grabbed this cute Mesh tank from AlterEgo and it was just the perfect fit.  And pink is my favorite color so I found the one I just love.  It fits great and moves nicely.  It comes in several different colors and two different sets.  The cute and short denim Mesh shorts from Cynful worked perfectly for this outfit.  I also picked up this new Mesh hair from Lamb from the Hair Fair!  I saw it on a friend and decided to try it on for myself and just fell in love!  So I'm telling you, you must at least try it on =P.  I hope you all had a great Monday! And Happy Shopping~

<3 Dani

Skin:  Al Vulo!  - Julia - Bronze - Black Cleavage w/Magenta Lipgloss Tattoo layer
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  !lamb - BlueVelvet Mesh - Refreshed Blondes   **@ Hair Fair**
Tank:  AlterEgo - Mesh Baja Tank - thug - pink  **NEW**
Shorts:  [Cynful] - Zia Denim Shorts - Mesh - Washed Blue
Bangles:  BOOM - Bangled Mess - Purple - Past FLF special
Shoes:  Slink - Shaz Platforms White Denim
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky - Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong

0 comments:

Post a Comment