Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sing Along


Hey everyone! Hope you all had a fun and exciting 4th and are looking forward to an equally fun and relaxing weekend. I have a RL wedding that I am in this weekend so mine will be full of eventful memories and lots of wine! I wanted to show you a new release from AlterEgo that is super hot and sexy. I love the peeking shirt that shows the bra, reminds me of those hot days in Rl when you just wish you could do this, and well in SL you can so why not? Stay cool and play safe <3 Addy

Skin- Al Vulo! Julia in bronze with red carpet lipstick tattoo layer
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes- ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Hair-[LeLutka]-ARIEL hair/Light Brunette
Necklace-Izzie's - 50's Pearl Necklace Red
Nails-[ glow ] studio - Ombre Manicure (TDR)
Skirt-:: alterego :: typical - skirt
Top-:: alterego :: typical - top / white
Bra-:: alterego :: typical - bra / blue
Shoes-[celoe.aelia.wedges.pinenut] MESH


0 comments:

Post a Comment