Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peachy



Hi there lovelies!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  It's almost time to come to an end.  Yay ready for the weekend!  I wanted to show you some cute newness today.  First of all I have to say I can't seem to take this skin off because I keep finding things I love about it.  It's the new skin from Izzie's called Eliza.  It's very natural and it comes with loads of lip colors, eyes and even freckles! I fall in love with it every second I leave it on.  You've done it again Izzie and they just keep getting better!  This cute tunic top from Paper.doll is very cute.  The top part of it is regular clothing layers and the bottom part is mesh which includes an alpha.  Such a perfect top for the summer =D.  These adorable Mesh pants are also a new release from Mes Sucreries (formerly Bad Romance).  They come in several different colors and of course standard sizing to fit your avi =D.  This adorable princessy hair from D!va is also a newer release.  I love the curls and the bow!  You can hide the bow for a more sophisticated look if you want and you can change the texture! I hope you all have a great end of the week!  Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Izzie's - Eliza Skin Pale w/ freckle tattoo layer  **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  D!va - Nana - Moonstone  **NEW**
Tank:  Paper.doll - Lace Trim Tunic - Peach - Partial Mesh   **NEW**
Jean:  Mes Sucreries - My Mesh Skinny Pants - black  **NEW**
Shoes:  N-Core - Coquette Glitter Edition - White
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Rainshower shadow
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong

0 comments:

Post a Comment