Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Like A Skyscraper


Good afternoon lovelies!  I have not forgotten about you.  Just been busy busy busy RL.  Pfft RL haha.  Anyways!  Today is hump day and I had to show you something that I picked up from Grenade-Free Wednesday that I just love.  Reminds me of something I'd wear in RL on this hot summer day.  This very cute Mesh sun dress from Strip'd is perfect!  The mesh fits great and moves very smoothly!  I just love it.  This very cute hair is new too.  I got this one at the Hair Fair that just started!  It's from Slink!  I love Slink products and this mesh hair is now my new favorite!  I ended up getting it in several colors because I love it so much!  It reminds me of my real life hair so it is perfect!  Oh and I got a new skin too.  It's not new new but Glam Affair is having a 50% off sale and I tried on the Leah skin and fell in love.  So I ended up getting it!  I hope you all have a great hump day!  Happy shopping!

<3 Dani

Skin:  Glam Affair - Leah - Natural - 01  **50% off @ Glam Affair**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Slink - Nicolette - MESH - Buff   **NEW @ Hair Fair**
Dress:  :[strip'd]: - Leilani MESH Dress  **@ GFW**
Feet:  Slink - Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Medium
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky - Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Pose:  Focus Poses  **@ Perfect Wardrobe**



0 comments:

Post a Comment