Monday, July 9, 2012

Don't Stop Believin



Good afternoon lovelies!  I'm here to show you another post for the One Voice Fundraiser.  I'm telling you there are some amazing designs there and 50% to 100% of the proceeds goes to Gala.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Linden dollars than to help someone whom I know deserves to win this fight not just for herself but for all content creators.  If you have a minute or two or 30 please take the time to get down there and show you support and in the process find you some fabulous goodies! Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo - Georgie - Pink Custard  **@ ONE VOICE**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Exile - Break Away - Vanilla   **@ ONE VOICE**
Outfit:  AlterEgo - Stronger - Pink  (Includes top and skirt w/prim)   **@ ONE VOICE**
Jewelry:  {me.} Jewelry - Aster Set  (Each sold separately)  **@ ONE VOICE**
Shoes:  N-Core - Shark II - White  **@ ONE VOICE**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Rainshower Shadow
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Pose:  Purple Poses  **@ ONE VOICE**

0 comments:

Post a Comment