Thursday, March 8, 2012

Look #268. - Collabor88


One of my favorite monthly SL event, Collabor88, started a new round today and, as usual, is packed with awesomeness. I spent so much, I can still hear my wallet crying.

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : The Body Co. - Lilac Fair 01 Red Brows
Eyes : ID - Shine Eyes v2 Gray/Basic
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : BooN - TUN247 Chesnut + LeLutka - Hairbase Harvard
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Dress : League - Organic Silk Dress White NEW! for Collabor88
Tights : Kyoot - Sisley Tights Calm NEW! for Collabor88
Shoes : Ison - Color Block Prism Pumps White NEW! for Collabor88
Belt : Miel - Troupe Belt Natural
Earrings : LaGyo - Bird Of Pray Earrings NEW! for Epoch event
Ring : Yummy - Cristal Cluster Ring Smokey Quartz NEW! for Collabor88

Pose : (pda) - Black Forest, The Crook Of My Good Arm NEW! for Collabor88

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment