Monday, March 26, 2012

Your Love Is My Drug


Good afternoon lovelies!  Its Monday!  The beginning over another fabulous week!  I felt like dancing today and putting on something random and sexy so I found this new mesh skirt from Spirit Store in my favorite color pink!  To add those bright colors to it I put on this sexy ribbed tank from Forever Young.  It was a little breezy out so this jacket from Emery kept my shoulders from getting cold.  Truth came out with some new hairs this weekend too and this one with a color changeable headband was one of my faves!  Very cute and sexy.  I hope everyone is having a great Monday!  Run on down and get your goodies!  Happy Shopping Ladies!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Filthy - Melody Easter Special Edition Skin - Tan
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Truth - Kalle - Dark Blondes  *NEW!*
Tank:  :FY: - Ribbed Tank - Blue
Jacket:  Emery - Sheena Jacket - Black
Skirt:  Spirit Store - Apista Mesh Skirt - Pink  *NEW!*
Tights:  Sheer - Tights 10:  Torn Swirl Black
Shoes:  MStyle - RIVEA Pumps - Dodger
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Poses:  Fly Lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment