Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grease Lightning


Hump day means one thing at the Jersey Shore it means GFW! Forever Young has some adorably mesh tube tops available for you to purchase, I am showing the Danny one which I honestly fell in love with because for those of you who do not know me...I am John Travolta obsessed I 143 him haha I love the fit of the tops and would recommend you all grab one or all of them to have in your collection. Crash Republic released this dirty mini skirt for GFW, I adore jeans skirts because you can dress them up or down and still look sexy and be comfy. Head on over to the Jersey Shore and grab these items and take a peek at all the other participating stores. <3 Addy @ PixelAnnies

Skin- Al Vulo! Leilani in Bronze Pink 
Shape- Dani and Co. Rayne
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Makeup-Pink Acid Fierce Kitty Face Make-Up 
Hair-::Exile:: Unwritten Lyrics:: Light Browns
Top-:FY: Retro Tube Top Danny *GFW*
Skirt-[Crash Republic] Denim Skirt (dirty) *GFW*
Socks-:OW: "Aktiv" White+Black Socks/Nylons *FASHIONABLY LATE*
Shoes-PixelFashion Ono Sneakers Gray


0 comments:

Post a Comment