Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alone with You


Good evening lovelies! Tomorrow is Friday, yay! Apple May released this adorable outfit called Lola I am in love with it. For those of you who do not know me, I am a country girl in RL so seeing all these cute country outfits make me happy and smile. The top is mesh and comes in four sizes XS-L. Also, more good news...there are three different skirt selections to choose from so something for everyone. Magika has done it again with the awesome mesh hair, they released this new one today called Electricity. I am loving the big poof in the back of this makes it in my eyes sexy and in a careless way. Head on down to Apple May and Magika and pick up these new goodies! <3 Addy @ PixelAnnies

Skin- Al Vulo! Chantal Bronze Pure 2
Shape- Dani and Co. Rayne
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Necklace-Apple May Designs - Open Sea Necklace
Boots-[SC] Surf Couture - Olea Boots - Worn
Outfit-Apple May Designs - Lola *NEW*
Hair-Magika [01] Electricity *NEW*
Earrings-[Aura] Sun Drop Earrings  - Blue Jay *MMM*

0 comments:

Post a Comment