Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Gold Rush Fever" Show @ The Rose Theatre and Galleries (Gallery 3)


OPENING @ Rose Galleries
My latest tribute to gold: "Gold Rush Fever" at The Rose Theatre and Galleries is now open!

I've put up (and on the floor as well!) fourteen new fractal paintings with gold frames and shadows.

Official openings are as follows:

July 5, 2011 9-11am SLT & 5-8pm SLT &
July 17, 2010 9-11am SLT & 5-8pm SLT


All welcome! Huge series of galleries with masses of amazing art!

"Gold Rush Fever", Rose Gallery 3

Moi in my newly opened gallery - July 1-31, 2011.

Rose Gallery 3 ring and table


Fractally textured table and giant ring: giant ring contains a properly fitted one exactly the same, only 325L each.

Rose Gallery front

At the front of the massively huge Rose Theatre and Galleries:

I'm wearing
Shape: LEONIE Layna Shape and Eyebrows (by me) (not yet available)
Skin: Al Vulo elena pale
Hair: {fascino} Twinkle Kitty Orchid
Eyes: A:S:S Eclipse eyes Murky (10L in former sale)
Lip: M.O.C.K Cosmetics Dark Mallow Lip Creme (former freebie I'm pretty sure)
Nails: Baby Monkey 2011 Brights gold (colour change) 50L
Dress: Phoenix Rising Leo's Pride gown 25L
Shoes: Kalnins Wonder black (colour change)
Earrings: Gems & Kisses 2nd Anniversary Gift black (colour change)
Bracelets: Pacadi Jasha Eyti Bangles (shop closed)
Rings: LEONIE Moon Over Bangkok Pear Yellow Diamond Ring gold 325L (by me)
          LEONIE Laura Ring Obsidian/Gold Black 120L (by me)

I look forward to seeing you there!

Leonie Szczepanski

0 comments:

Post a Comment