Saturday, March 30, 2013

On the Pontoon

Hi lovelies!  I have time for quick post right now while I have a free minute.  I’m working today and it’s super busy so I haven’t had a lot of time to do anything.  Phew!  So it’s getting really close to that warm weather and I thought maybe if I dress the part it will bring on the Spring.  Also it was wet and rainy today I had to do something to keep my mood happy.
This fabulous dress from DRIFT was just perfect for the look I was going for.  It comes with a HUD that you can change the color textures on the dress.  It’s just too cute and comfy!  You have to go try it!
Also if you didn’t know, The Big Boobie Show Event starts in 2 days!  At the even you can find this fabulous new skin from Essences called Opera.  And it has available appliers for the mesh boobs!  I’m lovingEssences skins so these are definitely some you need to check out.
I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
Happy Shopping,
  • Skin:  Essences – Opera 01 *sunkissed* blonde  ( Available @ The Big Boobie Show Event on April 1st )
  • Shape:  Dani & Co.  ( Custom ) 
  • Hair:  Lelutka - Vibrato – Marilyn Fade
  • Ring:  Atooly - Cupcake Time Ring
  • Dress:  DRIFT Flirtini Dress [MESH] – Cancun Stripes
  • Feet:  Gos Boutique – Barefeet – Arched
  • Eyes:  Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes – Desert Dawn Shadow
  • Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
  • Pose:  !bang  ( @ Pose Fair )


0 comments:

Post a Comment