Tuesday, October 16, 2012



The Sugar Garden has caught my attention sometime ago because of the amazing eyes sold there – then I discovered the make ups and skins.  I’m really glad to review this lovely skin today. It’s called Angel and this is the latest release of TSG. Angel comes in 4 tones; includes cleavage/no cleavage – brow/no brow options; and 4 lipsticks.  I´m wearing the no brow option tone “C” skin with the Bad Bitch brow layer from this store too (in my opinion these are the best dark brows in SL!).


Credits
HEADPIECE: Beusy - The Glorious (Flower Crown)
SWEATER: [Cherry Drops] stich Sweater penguin xxS  -new 
SHORTS: [Cherry Drops] studded Jeans XS used blue- new 
SHAPE: Beusy - Something Regretful.
SKIN:The Sugar Garden  angel -bust- C tone -no brows-

0 comments:

Post a Comment