Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chilled to the marrow in them bones, why do I go here all alone?

[►]  Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays and with it approaching, I'm sure some of you, like myself, aren't sure what your costumes will be.  Because of these reasons, I'm so excited about The Costume Ball! There are some really awesome things waiting for you guys.  The Costume Ball opens tomorrow (10/24) at 12pm (noon) SLT.  Below are just a few of the items you'll find there.  If you're on the fence about a costume for Halloween or you're in the market for some great stuff from some of SL's best designers, I hope we'll see you there!  I'll post the SLURL for you guys tomorrow! <3




The List:
On Bells:
Skin: [PF] Alyx <Ivory> - Siren (The Costume Ball)
Shape: Self Made
Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair - Pitch
Eyes: #Ziau# Mesh Eyes - Monster #Silver# (The Costume Ball)
Eyelashes 1: *Redgrave* -29- Vampire
Eyelashes 2: [LeLutka]-SEDUCTRESS
Eyeliner: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Ultra Eyeliner Option 2
Fangs: #Ziau# Monster Fangs #Clean# (The Costume Ball)
Claws: [ni.Ju] Claws
Dress & Collar: Happy Undead - Black Widow Dress (The Costume Ball)
Fades:  :[P]:- Demon Fades-Body- Black.
On Adaline:
Skin: Izzie’s - Fuyu Skin (Costume Ball Ed.) (The Costume Ball)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Sea Green)
Hair: Magika [01] Tomorrow
Dress: [*RD*]*Gothic Dress* (The Costume Ball)
Necklace: :: PM :: Tears me Not Necklace Ruby/Onix/Diamond
Poses:
ҳ○ҳ○, Bells


0 comments:

Post a Comment