Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Take everything and live for the moment...

[►]  Potential Halloween costume #2!  The Leverocci skin at Costume Ball inspired me to see if I could put together a cute futuristic look as a Halloween costume.  You can grab these boots and skirt from Decoy exclusively at Cinema and my new Alice Project hair from Zodiac! Less than 12 hours until Costume Ball starts, I hope you're ready to shop! <3





The List:
Skin: Leverocci Beauty - Jem_Program_Pale (The Costume Ball)
Shape: Self Made
Eyes:  #Ziau# Mesh Eyes - Fantasia #Galaxy# (New)
Eyelashes: [LeLutka]-SEDUCTRESS
Hair: *Alice Project* Steph - (Zodiac)
Nails:  Izzie’s - Metallic Gradient Nails
Jacket: erratic / tory - cropped biker jacket / black (New)
Skirt:  [Decoy] Yori Skirt - Black (Cinema)
Boots:  [Decoy] Hanalei Boots - Black (Cinema)
Goggles: [NeurolaB Inc.] GoGGle BuG Cyber Rave
Poses: Del May & .ploom.
ҳ○ҳ○, Bells

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this post, it was excellent and very informative. its really fit for me. I found a lot of informative stuff in your post. Keep it up.
Current fashion trends

Post a Comment