Thursday, May 17, 2012

w/ Inuoko Shikami. duuuh.

hiii guys! i'm backk tonight, with my friend Inuuu! the cutest nicest person EVER! ;p we met at Glitz she was a manager and i was a 'dancer' LOLOL NOOO NOT A STRIPPER. but, soyeah.

i've asked her to blog with me because i realized, OMG SHE IS BLOGGING NOW, you can check her out here, the cutest looks everrrr! she will become my bffl for blogging, she just doesn't know it yet. soo this will not be the last time you see of herrrr and her cuteness! UGH THAT WHORE! :P

don't forget if you're interested and want to pose with me on my blog, drop me an IM inworld (Sophielle Resident) or leave me a flickr mail! i'm usually 90% bored out my brain cells! haah. for some reason i find these SO much more fun than just the usual look of the day or review of skins and stuff. 

MWAAA NIGHT GUYS! 

Thanks Inuuu! <3

Snapshot_002
Snapshot_003

on me ( Sophielle ) on left;

hair - 69, Kumii Yoshikawa.

skin - illusory, Crushed Clarity.

sunglasses - yummy, Polyester Partridge.

bodysuit - boom, Aranel Ah.

top - tres blah, Julliette Westerburg.

feets - slink, Siddean Munro.

 

on guest ( Inu ) on right;

Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Clara07(Cream)

Hair: :::slow loris::: - hair1/brown

Hairbow: Chus! - Chubows in Pastels - Rose

Nails: +:+WTG+:+ - **Ribbon-classic** jeweled nail

Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. Black Eyeliner - Feline

Under Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . baby pink

Bloody Knees: *Anymore.. - bloody

Tongue/Lip/Cheek Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Spiked Tongue Piercing 

Face piercing: [ni.Ju] - Dismantle Piercing 

Outfit: PARADISIS My sweetheart : Bubblegum  

Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps

Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)

Wings: *Epic* - Chained Mini Demon Sparkle Wings {Brown} *Gatcha*

Shoes: CHANDELLE - Shoe Cind. Mesh white 

0 comments:

Post a Comment