Thursday, May 24, 2012



Hey! Sorry for my lack of posting, I've just been crazy busy/sick as a dog/too lazy to post. Anyway, *Tea Time* released these awesome mesh pants. Like all of their releases, they're really fun as well as amazingly well made. I loved the print of this pant and it inspired the colour and mix of relaxed and tailored in the look.
Also, you may have noticed I look a bit different! This is a shape I made a while back. When I get round to it, I want to make a few more to put on marketplace maybe. Wish me luck! I thought it looked so cute with illmatic's newest skin!

Credits:
Skin- illmatic :: Marina Skin - Cream(Spring)
Shape by me, hopefully for sale sometime
Hair- .: vive nine :. DreamCatcher in AshBlonde w/ DeepRoots
Blazer- {SMS} Boyfriend's Blazer Beige
Top- urbana. Justine Top Neon
Pants- *Tea Time* Mesh Pastel Fashion Pant
Shoes- urbana. - Yaya Sandals Beach
Bag- {mon tissu} Envelope Clutch ~ Yellow
Cuff- Leverocci - Stone Encrusted Cuff - CyanStone
Lipstick- {D.A} Glosses Pack 1 (Bubblegum Gloss)
Pose- -no wow- [c'est la vie] two kinds of happiness for *the couturier's docks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment