Friday, May 25, 2012

Where Have You Been


Good morning lovelies!  It's Friday and Where have you been!  Or maybe where have I been hehe.  You know RL always gets the best of us sometimes.  Darn RL! Haha! Anyways its time for another great weekend I Hope!  I'm here to show you some newness I found today.  This very sexy short dress from Cynful is a new fantastic special at My Attic!  It comes in three different color schemes.  Black, Red or black and red.  So very sexy and sleek!  Also this gorgeous long hair from Exile is another fabulous design at My Attic.  Very long and natural.  Fits great with this sexy dress!  And we cannot forget this adorable pose prop made by aDORKable Poses also available at My Attic.  Sooooo so cute and just perfect for this look.  Happy Friday Shopping ladies!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo!  - Debbie - Butter - Black 2
Lips:  Pink Acid - Tangerine Lipstick Stain
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Exile - Secret Summer - Light Reds  ( @ My Attic )
Dress:  [Cynful] - Aphrodisia Dress - Black  ( @ My Attic )
Shoes:  NX-Nardcotix - Shana Unleashed - Zebra'd
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - November Dusk
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Poses/Prop:   aDORKable Poses - Je T'aime  (@ My Attic )

0 comments:

Post a Comment