Thursday, May 17, 2012

summerish with Kire Andretti!

hiii guys! how are you? how was your day, what are you up too?? i'm so bored, talking to a friend via skype, while blogging weeee, aren't i multitaskerish! :P:P:P

anyways, i've asked Kire to blog with me today, because i feel like my blog has become SUPER boring with just reviews recently and wanted to spice it up with some double looks! :P:P critic us! haahahha. if you'd like to pose with me also, don't be hesitant to drop me an IM or a flickr mail! :D MWAMWA.

Untitled-1

on me ( Sophielle )

hair - boon, Boo Nakamura. 

skin - laq, Mallory Cowen.

top - illusory, Crushed Clarity.

shorts - emery, Sunami Beck.

socks - pig, Apatia Hammerer. 

shoes - miel, Mika Nieuport.

bag - pididdle, Brutus Martinek.

pose - madeleine, Xanadu Capelo.

glasses - tres blah, Julliette Westerburg.

necklace - purple moon, Poulet Koenkamp.

 

for Kire's credits

view her blog, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment