Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reading My Mind




Well, it is Saturday night and tomorrow is Sunday also for most it is Mother's Day. Mother's Day is a day I particularly do not like. For those of you who do celebrate and who are Mother's I wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I felt like blogging a little differently tonight, I wanted to step out into the grid and take a picture in my country style. This adorable strapless overall set is from Cynful. You can do like me and make it country or you could even add a cute jacket and some heels or even sandals. It can work with many different styles. Spend your Saturday night and your Sunday as comfortable as you can be. Start with these overalls. <3 Addy

Skin- Al Vulo! Leilani-Pink
Shape-Dani and Co. Rayne
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Hair-::Exile:: Call Me Maybe: Light Browns (FAMESHED)
Hat-*GF* Straw Ten-gallon Hat -Flower Ribbon-
Overalls-[Cynful] Strapless Overall - Bleached Blue (NEW)
Boots-Debrah's "Girly" Cowgirl Boots - Dirty Beige
Ring-.: Le Temps des Illusions :. Flowers Ring White/Pink 


0 comments:

Post a Comment