Monday, May 7, 2012

My Mummy & Me







 For this post i have a very special guest, my mother !!
Yesterday in Spain was the mother's day, so.. what better to do a post with her!
 Mummy, I would like to give you dozens of flowers and thousands of gifts,
 but I now that this is impossible so you have to settle  with this post, 
which I've done with all my love. 
Thanks for being with me every moment and giving me life. 
There's nobody better than you. 
I love you so much ♥

Para este post tengo una invitada muy especial.. mi madre !!
Ayer  en España fue el dia de la madre, por eso que mejor post que  hacerlo con ella.
Mami, me gustaría regalarte docenas de flores y mil regalos,
 y sé que es imposible asi que te conformas con este post que he hecho con mucho cariño para ti :P
Gracias por estar conmigo en cada momento y por darme la vida. 
Nadie mejor que tu
Te quiero muchisimo ♥


On mummy



Hair: TuTy's ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - Blonde [ New !! ]
Lips: R.icielli - Lipstick NEON/ 03
Earrings: Glamorize-CUBEMOOM DOUBLE SILVERBLACK
Necklace: Izzie's - Bead Necklace red
Top:-Glam Affair - Liliana top - Black [ New !! ]
Pants: coldLogic trouser - gassel.red [ New !! ]
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Shoes: J's Lace Ribbon Sandals (Black) [ New !! ]



On me


Hair: ! Bliss Hair ! Alisaundra Hair - Caviar
Lashes: HouseofFox :: WingLashes
Lips: PIDIDDLE - HyperLip - Hot Pants [ Group gift !! ]
Necklace: Izzie's - Red stone Jewelry Set
Rings: Izzie's - Onyx Jewelry Set
Top: -Glam Affair- Mina top  [ New !! ]
Pants: -Glam Affair - Lou pants - red  [ New !! ]
Bag: [DDL] Rumour Has It.... (silver)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Shoes: J's Lace Ribbon Sandals (Black)

All poses: -. label motion .- 







0 comments:

Post a Comment