Tuesday, May 8, 2012





Hi! So I think this romper from urbana. is pretty freaking amazing (along with everything else from that store, of course!) I've been loving the trends of both collars and mod, so I decided to combine the two! The glasses from Priss are pretty freakig cool and give off that retro vibe! I kind of feel like I'm bordering costume-y, but at the same time I like it! Why am I so hard to please?


Credits:
Skin- -tb- {Pale} C88 Adored Redux - Light Brows
Hair- /Wasabi Pills/ Orion FEM Mesh Hair - Pancake
Collar- Willow~ Bookworm Dress - Raddish (Collar)
Romper- urbana. - Marni Romper Aqua
Shoes- urbana. - Yaya Sandals Sand
Headband- (fd) Daydream Flowers (White, Green Stems)
Glasses-(PRISS) - Tsumo Round Sunnies in Pink
Ring- (Yummy) Crystal Cluster Ring - Amethyst

0 comments:

Post a Comment