Friday, May 4, 2012

Untitled
Hello! So there's a great new event called Creactivevent. There's a lot of awesome designers and great buys there! I know I've already done a look with the american flag print, but I paired it with some leather leggings and a D.I.Y collared undershirt and thought it was kind of ~high fashion~ looking and so I went with it. I know I only used a couple of pieces, but I'm doing another post with some more of the amazing Creactivevent stuff soon! Make sure you check out Creactivement, this round finishes on the 14th!
Credits
Skin- .::Mother Goose's::.YUri III(A)1
Hair- TuTy's - GENIUS high ponytail - Black
Hairbase- booN gathered raised hairbase black
Top- GoK- American Stars Shirt Creactivevent
Undershirt- *COCO* Bow Shirt (White) (modified)
Sleeves- Part of {mon tissu} Park Avenue Top White
Leggings- Maitreya Leather Legging Black
Shoes- ::LC:: Night Lolita [Red]
Ring- ::LEO-NT::Heart Ring [black] (Part of set) Creactivevent
Eyeshadow- IT GIRLS- Daph Eyeshadow -Cavalera
Lipstick- IT GIRLS- Daph Lips- 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment